Temp to start swimming

I need it to be at least 75 degree water temp or it's too cold for me. It's all a personal preference.

Me....comfort level is 82-86. At 86 I start to want to cool it. But I'm crazy. It was 95 highs this week and pool thermometer read 79 and I wouldn't get it. It was after work and I hadn't just vacuumed the pool in 95 degree heat or I "might" have.

Definitely different everywhere. My kids have been in mine since April 5th......I think it was around 70 then.

I love it around 90 but I had to get in to do some hand vacuuming this week and the thermometer read 59 when I got in and two and a half hours later, when
I got out it was a whopping 62 with the solar panels turned on.
Can't say it was comfortable but I am still here.

No way I could do it wiggledog! :lol: I would still be shivering and blue today!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I got in mine this past March to fish out rocks and several branches that had sank. Wasn't my pool last year, long story. Temp was 50 but I was only in it for about 15 minutes and mid chest deep...I was very determined that day and took a hot shower quickly after. I don't know how the polar bear club type people do it...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.