Bubbler Trouble

Mar 15, 2013
Hello. Our pool was completed last summer and the bubblers have not worked properly (well, continuously properly) since day one. Both of them won't bubble evenly at the same time. If I straighten out the crazy one, they both work for about a minute then normally the opposite one goes haywire - sometimes they'll shoot like 10' in the air! Makes me nuts. Have told the PB and he's attempted to fix numerous times and they work until he leaves. Then they go crazy again. I'm adding a shot both of normal and and not-so-much normal. Any advice would be great appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, guess I can't add shots from my phone.

azemegyj.jpg
he7yjajy.jpg

As you can see, even when the bubblers are normal, they aren't very even in bubbler height. The 3rd pic is the only one I have on my ipad as far as equipment. If that doesn't help, I'll take a better one tomorrow when it's daylight.
a6aquhun.jpg

I have the in floor cleaner and when it is on the bubblers are low, but they go crazy when the cleaner is off - so that leads me to believe they aren't plumbed separately. When I hit 'pool mode' on the jandy remote, they come on.

Well do you know what all your valves are for? Label them and post more pictures.

Of course they are going to get higher if you turn off the floor and force more water through them.

Ugh I don't know - I know I should. I just know the PB hasn't been able to fix it. My hubby and I don't know **** except what we learn from this site. We leave the cleaning/chemicals to the weekly pool dude. I was just hoping this is a common, easy-fix problem that others have dealt with. Doesn't appear to be the case.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.