LifeTime Supporter
Aug 9, 2013
Pennsylvania
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Started this journey last July. I have a corner of yard off my deck, nobody but the dog uses. Going to be home to an 18' round Doughboy above ground pool. Naturally the pool company is booked, but due to permit issues it took till now to get going. So,he's going to try and fit me in before the end of May.

Where do I but the pool test kit everyone mentions? Figure I should order that and start with that from the git go.

Anybody have a Doughboy? I am getting the Misty Falls liner. I was worried its a little darker, but a person overheard us talking at the pool store and she said she had that and it just sparkles when the sun hits it.

Any other advice or tips, I'd love to hear them.

Congrats on the permit! Post lots of pics and read up in POOL SCHOOL! :goodjob:

congrats! we are hopefully going to be starting on a 16 x 32 autumn breeze in a couple weeks. We are going with the misty falls liner. Dont be deceived by seeing it in the store showroom, the absence of sunlight does not do it justice. When the sun hits it, it is absolutely gorgeous and IMHO, one of the prettiest liners out there. post pics of your build please!!! :D

So excited!!! Thanks for confirming the beauty of Misty Falls.

I'll have to snap some pictures, right now it's just grass in the corner of my yard.

I guess a smaller round pool like this should only take a day or two max to put it in. I didn't think to ask the pool place.

Do you happen to have a link or a pic of this liner? I'd love to get a sneak peak!!! :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.