It seems I waited to long to open the pool (just finished up new electric) and now have algae. I still would like to run the AA treatment before I open the pool to clear some staining. Is it OK to start the AA treatment while algae is present? Is it less effective then if I were to slam the pool, then let FC drop to 0 with an addition of Poly then do the treatment? Or could I just do the AA treatment and then after I see my results then continue to slam the pool.