Recommendations for a PB in Eastern Panhandle, WV, MD, VA, PA.

I'm looking for recommendations for a PB in the Eastern Panhandle, WV, Western MD, Southern PA and possibly Northern VA.

My pool is in need of a big remodel and I'm looking at getting it done asap.

It needs new vermiculite bottom, coping replaced, 2 extra returns and of course, a liner and water.

I've contacted over 20+ PB's/pool repair companies, 6 - 7 have got back to me and I'm left with 2 estimates, which I'm not too happy with...

Frustrated to say the least... :rant:

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Have you sat down and done a :google: search or pool builders in your area?

Can you tell us what kind of research you have performed to see what's out there?

Laceygirl.. No one has had one build or renovated near where I live, as far as I know.

Casey, I've done the google search and then some. I've had some quotes but most I don't get a good feeling about the people and one retracted their estimate after I refused to let them use flex pvc on a main drain.... Crazy to refuse to let them do it, maybe? But I'm looking at $12k to $14K worth of work done, I want someone I feel comfortable with and can trust.

Plops, Not sure if I can use them, they are 96 miles away from me :( but I will call and see what they say... I have had an estimate from Pro Pools in Hagerstown, MD. So I'm not opposed to using someone from MD.

Thank you all for the help :) I do appreciate it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.