What test kit for a newbie?

May 7, 2014
United States
Split to a new post to get you better visibility

JohnT

Hey, all! Just found this website. THANK GOD!!!! Our local pool dealerships have changed so many times in the last 3 years that I don't know who even has my records!-- I was going to order a test kit (as recommended) but am so lost with that; can someone just flat out say which one I should order as a newbie?

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

This is easy ... the most recommended test kit and best value is the TF-100 from tftestkits.net. The SpeedStir is a great add-on for any test kit.
How does your water look? If green and your need to SLAM, then the XL option is also a good idea.

You saw this? Recommended Test Kits

Where are you located?

Please add your pool details to your signature and location to your profile as described HERE as it will help us help you.

TF100 XL with the speed stir as a bonus add on. Welcome to TFP Stephanie! Read Pool School!!! :goodjob: Tell us about your pool and where you're from. You can add your location to your profile and your pool specs to your signature.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.