Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Another BBB success story

1. Back To Top    #1
    Summerville, SC

Another BBB success story

Last fall, a hospital stay and recovery time kept me away from closing my AGP. It resulted in a dark green mess this spring. Well after 2 weeks of keeping shock levels constant, I can finally see the bottom of the pool. Current readings FC:17 CC:2 PH:7.2 CYA:40. Looks like I'm close to the end and sure feels great!
    6423 AG Intex 18 x 48 Intex 2100 GPH Sand Filter Pool Pump TF100 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Canberra Australia

Re: Another BBB success story

Well done...
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction

3. Back To Top    #3
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

4. Back To Top    #4
    SW PA

Congrats on getting her back up and running! Keep SLAM'ing til that CC comes down and brush! Brush! BRUSH! your pool!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter