careingemt

Sep 11, 2013
PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
my pool has a eyeball discharge for the return, I have aimed it all different directions and my solar cover just spins and ends up in a ball on top of my pool serving no purpose "frustrated"
any thoughts on how to correct this

PS. just purchased TF-100 yesterday should arrive 5-8-14 .... hopefully I wont have any trouble in distinguishing colors with indicator window and pool water

ypujegyq.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Position your eyeball to the floor or shut the pump off while using it. It will spin a little bit while using the pump.

Aimed at floor ..... no help Would it help if I came off the wall 2 or 3 inches with an extent ion ....

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I don't understand your question. What is an extent ion? You do not have to run the pump to use the solar blanket.

I understand I do not have to run the pump to use the solar blanket. I do not want to take off my cover off everyday to run my pump. Right now my eyeball is 1 inch off the pool wall. If I add a 3 inch extension plus a 45 degree , this will move my eyeball 3 inches off the pool wall. Thus the discharge flow will not be hitting the edge of the cover.

I understand I do not have to run the pump to use the solar blanket. I do not want to take off my cover off everyday to run my pump. Right now my eyeball is 1 inch off the pool wall. If I add a 3 inch extension plus a 45 degree , this will move my eyeball 3 inches off the pool wall. Thus the discharge flow will not be hitting the edge of the cover.
Try it and let us know how it works! If you arrange it so the extension can be rotated to spray up as well, I see some summer fun for the kids. Try to find a pipe that a pool noodle can slip on tight and you'll have a good water cannon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.