Intelliflo VS -- maddening manual -- just want to know how to set the timer

bkp13

Apr 18, 2014
Fresno, CA
I saw a similar thread from a couple years ago, but it didn't quite have my answer, although everyone seems to agree that the Intelliflo VS manual leaves something to be desired in the clarity department.

All we want to do is set it. One simple program, to run every day. We want it to run at its lowest speed, 750 rpm, about 10 hours a day. That's all.

Meanwhile, my husband has tried to set it a couple of different times, but when he goes to check to see if it's come on -- no, it has not. So he's also messed with the time somewhat, and we might (or so I gather from the other thread) have to also set it back to its factory defaults first, to erase anything he might have mistakenly put in.

So the questions are, is there an easy way to set the thing to its factory defaults? And is anyone able to explain to us in a very simple way, how to program the darn thing to run 750 rpm every day for 10 hours? It should not take days to figure this out...but it has. :confused:

750 RPM is not the most energy efficient speed. The pump actually uses less electricity per gallon when running at 1000 RPM.

On thing to keep in mind, the pump won't run it's scheduled run times unless you leave it "running" in "schedule" mode. Basically you need to press Start/Stop once at the end of what ever you are doing to start the pump in schedule mode.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.