Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone familiar with Stenner pump 17gpd SVP1H2A1S2G1?

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone familiar with Stenner pump 17gpd SVP1H2A1S2G1?

I am looking at installing a Stenner pump and this one is one I won't have to spend $$ on. Any one know any thing about this pump? It is adjustable flow rate and it has electronics with a there a downside to using this?

Thanks for your help,
    Springfield, Missouri
    DIY 18 x 36 vinyl IG, 3' 10"- 8' depth. Hayward Max Flo 1 1/2 HP VS pump, Ranger 30" sand filter, 2 skimmers, 2 main drains, 3 returns, 1 dedicated suction line, 2 colorlogic lights, and 3 Jandy deck jets, Dolphin Deluxe 5, Gulfstream HE125 heatpump

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Anyone familiar with Stenner pump 17gpd SVP1H2A1S2G1?

I've never used one from that series, I use one from the version without the keypad or display. I'm very happy with mine.

17 gpd is a bit much, but it should still work out. I wouldn't normally recommend that one, but the brand is solid and the adjustable rate should be able to slow it down enough.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School