Please give me your feedback on a pool build & equipment

Fixed the twin walls to match the original plans plus the water features are featurin

Fixed the twin walls to match the original plans plus the water features are featuring.

newly%2520modified%2520wall.jpg

Looking around for modern pool ideas, I found your pool. This is a really nice design. We are just about to finalize our pool specs. So I thought I would ask a few questions if you don't mind...

Do you like the choices you made for depth (sport style with the deep center)? Also, you have just a little bit of decking around the pool has that been a problem?

Thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Regarding the decking - are you happy with the amount of decking you have? Since I see you have decking on 2 sides only - with the larger decking area at the end of the pool where your loungers are in the pictures.

We are trying to decide on how much decking we will need - we are building into a bit of a sloped hillside so we could build right up against a wall like you have - or we could put decking around all 4 sides of our pool.

Seeing your design just gave me pause with regards to our ideas to do the decking around all 4 of our sides...

Here is an image to give you and idea of what we are thinking.

pool-3D-1.jpg

Regarding the decking - are you happy with the amount of decking you have? Since I see you have decking on 2 sides only - with the larger decking area at the end of the pool where your loungers are in the pictures.

The Baja step entry acts as a wet deck area. The decking amount is perfect for us. You can sit on the one side & exit the pool easily plus we have 2 sitting ledges at two corners. We additionally have two sitting areas: one is a covered patio & the second a raised patio with a sail shade. We feel we don't need decking on the other 2 sides.

The Baja step entry acts as a wet deck area. The decking amount is perfect for us. You can sit on the one side & exit the pool easily plus we have 2 sitting ledges at two corners. We additionally have two sitting areas: one is a covered patio & the second a raised patio with a sail shade. We feel we don't need decking on the other 2 sides.

Thanks so much for answering - your backyard looks great, enjoy!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.