Automatic Pool Cover

h2ctpdjl

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 12, 2008
Indiana
I am having a problem with my automatic pool cover; looking for some help before I have to call in the expensive pool man. I opened the pool two wks ago and the cover worked just fine. However, when I came home from a 4 day trip this past Sunday, the cover wouldn't open. The light on the open/close switch was green and the GFI to the cover motor is working, so electric is getting to the cover motor. I tried unplugging the motor and resetting the GFI numerous times, getting no results. I even checked the breakers and they weren't tripped. My son stopped by and after several attempts to get the cover to work, it finally opened for me. All he did was reset the GFI and the cover decided to take off again. Assuming it was working ok, I shut the cover last night to hold the heat in the water. Now, it won't open again today. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.