Vinyl Liner Change

May 5, 2014
Tupelo, MS
Hello Everyone,

I am new here... I have just received a new liner for my 16*32 rectangular simple pool... I want to make sure I have all the stuff together before the troops show up to install...

I know I will need liner lock... Can anyone help me concerning smoothing the bottom of the shallow end and also how the steps work as far as sealing them back in..

Any help would be helped.

Thanks

Scott

Well, I have 3 return jets, 2 skimmers, a light, and the steps.

I ordered a liner for my 10 year old liner using the warranty information from the previous owners.. The sides are constructed of Thermo plastic, or some sort of black poly carbonate.. I suspect the bottom is sand because I have one tiny hole in the bottom that has revealed sand. This is the best pic I have of the steps on my phone at the moment.Pool.jpg

Thanks for your help

DIY install? Any of the troops have experience? This is doable but only if you have done a lot of homework. Are you aware you will need vacuums to set the liner?

How to repair your floor depends on what kind of floor you have.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.