Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: For the record, building the pool is the easy part!

1. Back To Top    #1

For the record, building the pool is the easy part!

Last year, we did a DIY IG 18x36, that was easy!

This year we are tackling the hardscape. This task is a nightmare! I have muscles hurting that I did not know I even had!

Hoping to be done by June, also hoping I am still able to move by June
    DIY 18x36 IG Vinyl Rectangle with 2 foot radius; Steel Walls. 8' steps w/t 2 step jets; 2 MD, 1 Skimmer, 2 returns; Hayward Pro Series 24 Inch 300# Sand Pool ; Hayward color logic 4.0 LED light; 2" PVC pipe 4 Jandy Valves, Hayward PL-P-4, SWCG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: For the record, building the pool is the easy part!

Uuuggggh so I got that to look forward to. Lol
    Good luck!

DIY 16x32vinyl lined IG, est. 22500 gallons, roman steps, cozy cove swim out. Pentair Suntouch automation, Pentair intelliflo VS, Hayward Aqua Rite SWG t-15, Hayward C4030 filter, 5 Aquasol 4 x 12 solar panels mounted on SW facing roof.

3. Back To Top    #3

I've watched the guys a lot, doing my patio. I can't imagine how much they hurt each night. It is very hard work for sure.
    24'x40' 25k gal Imperial Mountain Pond IGP, full 28 mil VynAll Ocean Breakers liner. All Hayward system: 140k BTU HeatPro heat pump, 3/4HP single speed TriStar 2" Pump, DE6020 filter, AquaPlus Automation/Salt Chlorination, remote controls, ColorLogic 4.0 lighting. Polaris 280 w/PB4-60 BP. TF100 & K1766 test kits. Rinox Palazzo pavers and Spherik coping. Pool installed 9/2013, project completed 6/16/14.

4. Back To Top    #4

ANy pics or are your fingers to sore to take it? Would love to see your pool and progress. Sorry you're so sore! At least you can relax in the pool! I'm going to be using mine as therapy soon!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter