Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Attaching Intex ladder to deck?

1. Back To Top    #1

Attaching Intex ladder to deck?

I know I have seen pictures on here where people have cut off their Intex ladder and mounted it to their deck. But I have searched to no avail!

If you have done this, can you post some pictures to give me an idea of how you attached yours? Thanks in advance.
    Mac.Dblues and ProfessorDaisy's Lower Arkansas Pool Install
    Intex UltraFrame 20ft x 52in deep, 9,400 Gallons / Approx 78,500 lbs, Intex 1600 GPH, 14" sand filter, Hayward Dyna-Skim SP1091LX, Taylor K-2006, SpeedStir, Sample Sizer
    First Fill May 2014, Deck finished June 2014, Mods happening probably on a continuous basis. Stay tuned.....

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Attaching Intex ladder to deck?

I've seen one, where they cut the legs off one side of the ladder, just leaving enough to slot the remaining into a little stainless steel collar with a base you can put screws into.... I hope that's not too vague....
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Attaching Intex ladder to deck?

I thought about that too. I've seen a few that drilled holes in their deck and secured the ladder underneath the deck. That's what I am wanting to see and can't find again.
    Mac.Dblues and ProfessorDaisy's Lower Arkansas Pool Install
    Intex UltraFrame 20ft x 52in deep, 9,400 Gallons / Approx 78,500 lbs, Intex 1600 GPH, 14" sand filter, Hayward Dyna-Skim SP1091LX, Taylor K-2006, SpeedStir, Sample Sizer
    First Fill May 2014, Deck finished June 2014, Mods happening probably on a continuous basis. Stay tuned.....