How Good Is Game Of Thrones?

Please do not reveal any GOT plots in this thread. We are AVID fans but too cheap to subscribe to HBO so we stay a year behind!!

I do know those dragons are going to turn some more folks into charcoal briquettes but I don't know who (Well, certainly I hope Geoffrey is a given :mrgreen::mrgreen:)

Please do not reveal any GOT plots in this thread. We are AVID fans but too cheap to subscribe to HBO so we stay a year behind!!

I do know those dragons are going to turn some more folks into charcoal briquettes but I don't know who (Well, certainly I hope Geoffrey is a given :mrgreen::mrgreen:)

Don't worry Duraleigh, I will not give spoilers.... But can I say you're gonna love it... :)

- - - Updated - - -

So no one here torrents?

It is the best show to ever be on tv. Runners up are The Wire, Breaking Bad, and Deadwood. I once gave the first season to a buddy on a Wednesday night. He went to bed at 5 in the morning and then went to work. It is super addictive after a few episodes.

Well, I usually don't go far off topic on the forum but......

My favorites in this recent "continuing story" type series are

1. Breaking Bad

2. Sopranos (yeah, it's a bit old but I never saw an episode until last year.)

3. G.O.T.

4. The Wire

5. The Americans

Anyone got others?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I love The Big Bang Theory.... :) And Cosmos with Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman, and I Love The Simpsons, American Dad and Family Guy.... I just love cartoons... :) and I'm a bit of a science nerd.... :)

If you can handle the dark stuff, Dexter and Six Feet Under.

More irreverent cartoons: Archer and South Park (before you roll your eyes, Trey Parker and Matt Stone swept the Tonys for The Book of Mormon....the guys are geniuses).

The League on FX is hysterical.

If you like Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire is pretty much the same thing, 1920s style.

I finished Breaking Bad & Dexter and am currently waiting for streaming Netflix to get the next seasons of:
Sons of Anarchy
Orange is New Black
House of Cards
Walking Dead

In the mean time started Mad Men, which took many episodes for me to get into, but it starting to get interesting and TheFollowing which is very addictive as well.

I need to look for TheAmericans as I have heard good things.

I love The Book Of Mormon, the soundtrack is hilarious.. I lost interest in South Park a few years ago... My favourite episode is the Tom Cruise Scientology episode, and the fallout from that episode, when Chef leaves... :) Team America World Police is one of my favourite movies of all time... :) Super funny.... :)

I cannot stand the walking dead, why does everyone have manicured lawns??? Zombies running around everywhere but they have lovely tended lawns.... lol I have all the seasons of Dexter, I will get around to watching it.... I've heard nothing but good things... :) And yes I will have to download Mad Men.... I love John Hamm... :)
Love Boardwalk Empire as I love Steve Bucshemi... :)

The end of this weeks GOT episode was great. Saw it coming two weeks ago, but it still was great.

MermaidMama

18' Round x 52" Doughboy AGP
Powerline XP Pump 1 HP
Aquaview 17" Sand Filter
TF-100 Test Kit

JUST WAITING ON INSTALL!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.