How Good Is Game Of Thrones?

I thought the final episode was good, not great. I liked how it ended with Arya though, could have done without going back to the Wall at the beginning. Love that show though.

Watched True Blood last night. Sookie is just as annoying as ever. Ha ha!! We need Eric back.

I thought the final episode was good, not great. I liked how it ended with Arya though, could have done without going back to the Wall at the beginning. Love that show though.

Watched True Blood last night. Sookie is just as annoying as ever. Ha ha!! We need Eric back.

Eric does come back, at the very end of the credits of the first episode of season they do a run down of the coming season, and he's there... :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I loved loved loved this season bulldogz400 :) Really enjoyed it from start to finish... As soon as my projector gets here, I'm going to watch them all again in a really large format....

I am thinking of re-reading the books again... Its so cold here at the moment ... I've got plenty of time... School holidays are about to start here, so I may have to wait till school goes back...

Why does everyone have manicured lawns in Walking Dead? Zombies everywhere but people still mow their lawns?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used to think Walking Dead was stupid, but I tried it again and just pay attention to the main characters and what's going on between them. It does have some annoying things about it, but it's actually a very good drama series.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.