Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Good Is Game Of Thrones?

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide

How Good Is Game Of Thrones?

I've got all the books and in the middle of reading them, but I am loving the show right now...
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How Good Is Game Of Thrones?

love it.
    18x36 Inground 22000 gal Vinyl Lined sport pool \ P Pentair Intelliflo VS pump, Sta-rite 400SQ FT Cartridge filter, Pentair MasterTemp 250K HD Heater, Pentair SunTouch Control System, Pentair IC40 SWG, 2 Pentair Intellibrite 5G Lights, Pentair Intellibrite lite Controller, Pentair Kreepy Krauly 820 robot.

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Just watched the latest episode... It was really good.. Things are getting interesting...
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Please do not reveal any GOT plots in this thread. We are AVID fans but too cheap to subscribe to HBO so we stay a year behind!!

I do know those dragons are going to turn some more folks into charcoal briquettes but I don't know who (Well, certainly I hope Geoffrey is a given )
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

GOT is available on Netflix.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by woodyp View Post
    GOT is available on Netflix.
    I don't think it streams though
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

7. Back To Top    #7

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by duraleigh View Post
    Please do not reveal any GOT plots in this thread. We are AVID fans but too cheap to subscribe to HBO so we stay a year behind!!

I do know those dragons are going to turn some more folks into charcoal briquettes but I don't know who (Well, certainly I hope Geoffrey is a given )
    Don't worry Duraleigh, I will not give spoilers.... But can I say you're gonna love it...

- - - Updated - - -

So no one here torrents?

8. Back To Top    #8

It is the best show to ever be on tv. Runners up are The Wire, Breaking Bad, and Deadwood. I once gave the first season to a buddy on a Wednesday night. He went to bed at 5 in the morning and then went to work. It is super addictive after a few episodes.

9. Back To Top    #9

In the Industry

Well, I usually don't go far off topic on the forum but......

My favorites in this recent "continuing story" type series are

1. Breaking Bad

2. Sopranos (yeah, it's a bit old but I never saw an episode until last year.)

3. G.O.T.

4. The Wire

5. The Americans

Anyone got others?
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

10. Back To Top    #10

Adding to that list I'd put on Orange is the New Black, House of Cards (both Netflix originals) and Firefly (even though it's only one season).

Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

11. Back To Top    #11

TFP Guide

I love The Big Bang Theory.... And Cosmos with Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman, and I Love The Simpsons, American Dad and Family Guy.... I just love cartoons... and I'm a bit of a science nerd....

12. Back To Top    #12

If you can handle the dark stuff, Dexter and Six Feet Under.

More irreverent cartoons: Archer and South Park (before you roll your eyes, Trey Parker and Matt Stone swept the Tonys for The Book of Mormon....the guys are geniuses).

The League on FX is hysterical.

If you like Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire is pretty much the same thing, 1920s style.
    33' round, 23,000 gal AG vinyl , 1HP 2spd PowerFlo Matrix downsized with 3/4HP impeller (X2), Hayward S180T 150# sand filter (X2), Hayward H250 NG heater Pool Store year 1 - $850 for 2 months; Pool Store year 2 - $440 for 2 months, TFPC year 1 - $170 for 4 months; TFPC year 2 - $95 for 4.5 months
    The most important article on this site - The ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

13. Back To Top    #13

I finished Breaking Bad & Dexter and am currently waiting for streaming Netflix to get the next seasons of:
    Sons of Anarchy
    Orange is New Black
    House of Cards
    Walking Dead

In the mean time started Mad Men, which took many episodes for me to get into, but it starting to get interesting and TheFollowing which is very addictive as well.

I need to look for TheAmericans as I have heard good things.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

14. Back To Top    #14

TFP Guide

I love The Book Of Mormon, the soundtrack is hilarious.. I lost interest in South Park a few years ago... My favourite episode is the Tom Cruise Scientology episode, and the fallout from that episode, when Chef leaves... Team America World Police is one of my favourite movies of all time... Super funny....

I cannot stand the walking dead, why does everyone have manicured lawns??? Zombies running around everywhere but they have lovely tended lawns.... lol I have all the seasons of Dexter, I will get around to watching it.... I've heard nothing but good things... And yes I will have to download Mad Men.... I love John Hamm...
    Love Boardwalk Empire as I love Steve Bucshemi...

15. Back To Top    #15

TFP Guide

Just about to watch episode 6... It sux there's only 4 episodes to go... Noooooooooooooooo.....

16. Back To Top    #16

�� Game of Thrones!! This past Sundays was the best episode this season so far.

Don't know if I'd rate it above Sopranos though, not yet.
    MermaidMama

18' Round x 52" Doughboy AGP ~ TF-100 Test Kit
    Powerline XP Pump 1.5 HP ~ AquaView 20" Sand Filter ~

17. Back To Top    #17

TFP Guide

I loved Spartacus the first season, and then Andy Whitfield died.... So suddenly.....

18. Back To Top    #18

The end of this weeks GOT episode was great. Saw it coming two weeks ago, but it still was great.

MermaidMama

18' Round x 52" Doughboy AGP
    Powerline XP Pump 1 HP
    Aquaview 17" Sand Filter
    TF-100 Test Kit

JUST WAITING ON INSTALL!
    MermaidMama

19. Back To Top    #19

The Viper vs The Mountain battle is supposed to be epic! I can't wait to see it.

24 ft Round Above Ground - 13500 gallons... Former Pool Frog user. Sand filter . Located just South of Atlanta

20. Back To Top    #20

Quote Originally Posted by Adamsudio View Post
    The Viper vs The Mountain battle is supposed to be epic! I can't wait to see it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
    Yes!!!! That is going to be great!

MermaidMama

18' Round x 52" Doughboy AGP
    Powerline XP Pump 1 HP
    Aquaview 17" Sand Filter
    TF-100 Test Kit

JUST WAITING ON INSTALL!
    MermaidMama

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast