Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: CrystalStone Smooth, Sunstone Pearl or Sunstone Pearl Ice interior Finishes

1. Back To Top    #1

CrystalStone Smooth, Sunstone Pearl or Sunstone Pearl Ice interior Finishes

Having a hard time trying to figure out what color we want for our pool color. We have decided to go with CLI industries pebble finish in CrystalStones Smooth in St Croix or St Lucia or Sunstone Majestic Pearl or Sunstone Pearl Ice in St Lucia. Does anyone have any pics of any of these colors or finishes?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: CrystalStone Smooth, Sunstone Pearl or Sunstone Pearl Ice interior Finishes

Hi! We have chosen St. Croix but we are still about a month from plaster. I will post pics when it is in so you can see....unless you need to decide sooner than that??

35,000 gallon, IG pebble finish, cartridge filter, Pentair variable speed pump, Stenner chlorine pump, Dolphin Oasis Z5 cleaner, Spa, Slide and waterfall, construction complete June 1, 2014, TF-100 test kit, pool filled with Central Texas well water(very hard water)

3. Back To Top    #3

I would like to see! We are trying to decide and the Sunstone website is terrible! They don't even show photos of each color in a pool. Thanks!

4. Back To Top    #4

Plaster is now "planned" for next week. We'll see if it happens. I will post as soon as I have water in it!

35,000 gallon, IG pebble finish, cartridge filter, Pentair variable speed pump, Stenner chlorine pump, Dolphin Oasis Z5 cleaner, Spa, Slide and waterfall, construction complete June 1, 2014, TF-100 test kit, pool filled with Central Texas well water(very hard water)

5. Back To Top    #5

We also used CLI although it isn't done yet.....oddly enough going through Pinterest and searching on the color brought back the most image results....that's how we ended up deciding on Black Pearl finish.
    18k gallon IG Sunstone Pearl pebble finish pool, Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWG, Jandy 1.5HP VS E-Pump, Jandy 60sqft DE filter, Jandy Legacy Propane Heater, Polaris 3900 Robotic Cleaner, TF-100 w/ SpeedStir, Anchor Mesh pool cover

6. Back To Top    #6

I had a website that had pictures with most CLI finishes at different times of the day. I thought I bookmarked it but I can't seem to find it. Maybe try looking at some finishes from Pebbletec that are similar. It won't be that far off.

http://www.pebbletec.com/products/pe...lor=irish-mist

Flickr has some pics but not at different times of the day.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/909244...n/photostream/

We just replastered our pool and went with Sunstone Select Cobalt Blue. We love the look.

COBALT.jpg

20140506_141405.jpg

20140506_141041.jpg

Here's what it looks like with water once we filled it (took 3.5 days to fill).

20140511_163405.jpg

The pump was running so the water was flowing/turbulent so you can't really see the trim tiles.
    36,000 gallon IG Gunite (40 x 20), 1.5 HP Hayward pump, Pentair Nautilus NS-48 DE filter, 2 skimmers, 12 - (2 x 20) Fafco Solar Panels (Goldline controller not hooked up yet), Hayward Swimpure Plus SWG, Blue Pearl Robot cleaner. New Dr. Wellness X-12 standalone Lifestyle Spa.

7. Back To Top    #7

Additional Pics...

Most pools are going to change a lot depending on the time of day. It all depends on what you want to achieve. I wanted a color that matched the tile so it blends in real well. I didn't like the ones that seem to be in contrast to the tile.

20140511_163536.jpg

20140511_163441.jpg

20140511_163340.jpg
    36,000 gallon IG Gunite (40 x 20), 1.5 HP Hayward pump, Pentair Nautilus NS-48 DE filter, 2 skimmers, 12 - (2 x 20) Fafco Solar Panels (Goldline controller not hooked up yet), Hayward Swimpure Plus SWG, Blue Pearl Robot cleaner. New Dr. Wellness X-12 standalone Lifestyle Spa.

8. Back To Top    #8

The pool looks great mac!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

9. Back To Top    #9

Is your pool finished? Would love to see pics.

Quote Originally Posted by alright_alright_alright View Post
    Plaster is now "planned" for next week. We'll see if it happens. I will post as soon as I have water in it!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    - - - Updated - - -

Do you have any pics of your pool?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the pics.

10. Back To Top    #10

Do you still want to see the St Croix?