Hi all, I just bought a house that has a pool, my first one. I have been reading on here and got my TF-100 yesterday. So I did my FAS-DPD test and got a crazy high chlorine level, like I stopped adding at 100 drops. It never got clear but it did stop changing color at a lemonade like yellow/white after about 50 drops.
I tried doing some other tests but they didn't really come out either, guessing because of the high chlorine.
Just to be sure I was doing it right I did a Taylor daily test and the water turned like red I will try attaching a pic.
The water is clear and the pool looks fine I am just wondering if it is okay that the chlorine is that high? Also should I just let time run it's course to lower it or should I dump water?