I'm not sure I can do anything about these developing wrinkles...

May 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
We are filling after a liner replacement. Did everything as right as we could do. It appears the shop vac stretched the liner so now we have this situation going. The water is ankle deep, but I am unable to do anything about these. Do we drain and start over? Please say no. :)

Attachments

• mini-IMAG2454.jpg
    mini-IMAG2454.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 108
Re: I'm not sure I can do anything about these developing wrinkels...

Shelley, How does the other side of the pool look directly across from this side? Is it pulling away from the wall in any place? It looks like the liner is too far over and you could compensate somewhere else. Can you post more pics?

Oh and beautiful liner! :mrgreen: You're going to love it!!!

liner is good in all but two places, and perfect everywhere else. No pulling or stretching anywhere that we can see to compensate. It just seems like it stretched too much in a couple places, but for the life of us we don't see how or why. We just followed the 6/12/3/9 oclock and used the shop vac and all looked good until it looked like the vac was doing more harm than good so we stopped it. It pulled the liner so tight where the hose was, it looked like the hose was still there when we removed. it.

Are you still filling it? How's it look right now?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.