Looking for a Pool Filling company in South Jersey

Hi all, we are having an above ground pool installed and live in Franklinville in South Jersey. I am having some difficulty finding a company that delivers pool water to South Jersey. The pool is 21 x 41 with a 4ft shallow end and 6ft deep. According to the calculators I have used it will require around 34,000 gallons. The installer seems to think around 25,000. Upon install we will fill up to a foot so I'm guessing that we will still need approximately 20,000 or so more gallons. I have received a quote from one company (acclear) of $1,900 for up to 27,200 gallons - this seemed really high to me, but don't really have any idea of what the pricing should be. We are on well water so filling with our water is not an option. I know this is a bit rambling but trying to wrap my head around this process. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris! Welcome to TFP!!!

Have you tried the Fire Department? I don't know if they would help you but for a donation, why not ask? The most they could say is no! It's worth a shot!!! :cool:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.