Panel Problems

Autgr

Apr 26, 2014
FL
Got the new pump going but the panel no longer works. When I switch the breakers on the pump will start up but nothing else works, waterfall, lights, timer, etc... I have long since converted to chlorine and I'm sure it's a ton of $$$ to replace the board which I really don't want to spend at this time, so a couple of questions.
1. Does anyone know what it cost to replace the board
2. If I want to completely bypass the board and stay with chlorine is there any way I can put my lights on a timer so they're useable at night? And how would I go about wiring the lights?

Thanks in advance for any help.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 48
Is the display showing anything? Any lights?

I am not sure how your waterfall is automated. Looks like you only have a 230V pump and a 115V circuit for the light. Is that a GFCI outlet on the side? Is the light supplied from the load side of that outlet? Too many black wires to see in the small picture.

FYI: How To Post Pictures

Is the display showing anything? Any lights?

I am not sure how your waterfall is automated. Looks like you only have a 230V pump and a 115V circuit for the light. Is that a GFCI outlet on the side? Is the light supplied from the load side of that outlet? Too many black wires to see in the small picture.

FYI: How To Post Pictures

Nothing is shown on the display and no lights, but it does continually/intermittently beep.

It does have a GFCI outlet on the side. I'll try to straighten out wires to show where they begin & end.

Thanks, I'll try this.

See the little white connection in the top center of the 2nd (sideways) picture? That is where the power is fed to the controller. Can you check and verify that you have power there and thus know it should be getting power.

Are there any little fuses visible on the board?

It looks like a replacement board is around $400, varying a little with which exact model you have.

It would be easy to wire the lights to a switch or external timer. The lights are controlled by the two black wires on the second relay. Connect those two wires together and the lights will go on.

If you haven't already, try turning each circuit breaker off and then back on again in turn and see if that gets the system to power up.

See the little white connection in the top center of the 2nd (sideways) picture? That is where the power is fed to the controller. Can you check and verify that you have power there and thus know it should be getting power.

Are there any little fuses visible on the board?

It's been pouring down rain all afternoon I may have to wait til tomorrow to get after it

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks on the lights.

All the breakers will control at this point is the pump.

- - - Updated - - -

On the lights, I'd just have to connect the 2 black wires to a timer and I'm good to go?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.