Finally got to use the pool!

edge

Mar 10, 2014
Douglas, GA
Well guys, I finally got to use our pool yesterday. We threw a Birthday party for a friend and invited a small crowd over. Everyone had a blast. The water is finally just warm enough to be tolerable lol. And a few pictures I've taken lately...

Btw...the Trouble Free way is working great!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Lol no Skippy that's ants floating on the top. I came home that day and it looked like that. I scooped them out and haven't seen them since but we haven't had a large number of people use the pool since either. I'll be killing all the ants around the pool so I shouldn't have any issues with this again

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Freaky!!! The left side schmutz looks just like a foot print in the sane (see the big toe? See the arch?!) so I thought it was on the bottom of the pool. Well glad to hear you managed to rid the pool of all that livestock..... just weird.

Ants never would have guessed! I thought maybe Paul Bunyan had stopped by and used your pool to shave his beard lol. You have a great setup Edge.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.