Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Finally got to use the pool!

1. Back To Top    #1

Finally got to use the pool!

Well guys, I finally got to use our pool yesterday. We threw a Birthday party for a friend and invited a small crowd over. Everyone had a blast. The water is finally just warm enough to be tolerable lol. And a few pictures I've taken lately...

Btw...the Trouble Free way is working great!

16'X32'X8' Vinyl Pond with Diving Board (Neck Breaker), 1.5 hp FOXX WhisperFlo(Not so quite anymore), Massive Lawn Egg (aka: Sand Filter), Coolcrete Pool deck (Burns feet to a crisp), Large wooden Multi level deck (Splinter City) with fire pit in center (Insurance company's nightmare.)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Finally got to use the pool!

Looks like a good time. Gorgeous sunset photo!
    26,000 gal 18x36' IG Vinyl Pool - Hayward S244T Sand filter - Hayward Tri-star 2-speed 1.5HP pump - Goldline Aqua Plus SWCG and Controller with Tcell-15 - Aquacomfort 125K BTU Heatpump - Hayward Color Comfort 4.0 LED - Zodiac MX8 suction cleaner - TF100 test kit
    My Build thread

3. Back To Top    #3

Awesome!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

I found this today after work...

Any relation to the pool getting used yesterday?
    16'X32'X8' Vinyl Pond with Diving Board (Neck Breaker), 1.5 hp FOXX WhisperFlo(Not so quite anymore), Massive Lawn Egg (aka: Sand Filter), Coolcrete Pool deck (Burns feet to a crisp), Large wooden Multi level deck (Splinter City) with fire pit in center (Insurance company's nightmare.)

5. Back To Top    #5

What is it?
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

6. Back To Top    #6

Well, at least I see you haven't burned that deck down yet!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

7. Back To Top    #7

Can't tell if that's floating or on the bottom.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

8. Back To Top    #8

Great view! I could see spending many evenings with a sunset then lighting a fire there.

Appears to be floating, might it be a gnat, ant or black fly colony?
    34,000 gal, IG vinyl lagoon shape, Pentair intelliflo varible speed 3hp varible speed pump, 2hp varible speed sheer descent pump, 520 clean an clear cartridge filter, letro legend with booster pump, 8ft bench with two 3ft sheer decents, 3 Pentair Magic Flow Laminar Jets, Intellibrite 5g led lighting, Build currently in progress

9. Back To Top    #9

Great pool! You'll be enjoying lots of sunsets from there I'm sure! Hope those fire ants aren't sticking around, they are even meaner when they're wet!
    Finally Done! - 21x34 IG, SWCG, depth - 3.6 - 4.6 - 6.6, Pentair IntelliFlow 3050 vs+svrs, 60 sq ft Pentair DE Filter, 400k BTU Heater, Polaris 280 w/.75 hp booster pump, Pentair EasyTouch wireless, 38 sq ft raised spa, wet edge Barbados quartz finish - ODK w/36 in Napoleon grill

10. Back To Top    #10

The left smudge is a foot print. Did someone step in tar or something and then jump into the pool??
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

11. Back To Top    #11

Lol no Skippy that's ants floating on the top. I came home that day and it looked like that. I scooped them out and haven't seen them since but we haven't had a large number of people use the pool since either. I'll be killing all the ants around the pool so I shouldn't have any issues with this again

12. Back To Top    #12

Freaky!!! The left side schmutz looks just like a foot print in the sane (see the big toe? See the arch?!) so I thought it was on the bottom of the pool. Well glad to hear you managed to rid the pool of all that livestock..... just weird.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

13. Back To Top    #13

Ants never would have guessed! I thought maybe Paul Bunyan had stopped by and used your pool to shave his beard lol. You have a great setup Edge.
    24' Reprieve RD/AG/13K gal Vinyl TFP method
    Waterway Clearwater 175 sqft Cartridge
    Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 1HP Pump 2-Speed
    TF-100 Test Kit SpeedStir Borate Insta Test
    Spreading TFP to All

14. Back To Top    #14

*moved*

15. Back To Top    #15

Nice pool Babykinz lol

16. Back To Top    #16

Very nice pool and gorgeous setting. It looks like a brochure you'd see at a pool company.
    St. Louis, MO, 25000 gal, 16x32 lagoon, vinyl, sand filter, Hayward pump, chlorine, install complete 9/12, Taylor TF100 test kit