Pool Steps with Gate - Anyone used this one?

brmommy

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2013
Southeast Ohio
142437_2_2012122110404.jpg
http://www.poolsupplyunlimited.com/...138/142437p1?gclid=COb4jsibg74CFcURMwodtkcAgA
I was looking online at these steps with gate. My main question is if it adjusts well for a slightly different elevation outside the pool. After back filling around the pool, wash gravel, drain pipe, etc the outside elevation is a little higher than the inside. Anyone have experience with these steps? Thinking possibly this would be easier for my 81 year old mom who loves to swim to get in and out verses my innovaplas walkway.
(Not my pool)
04.jpg

This ladder will go right up to 54 inch wall height, that's pretty tall for an above ground pool.... I would love this ladder, I'll probably be looking at it for next year...

Lacey... I have to get on my tip toes to reach over my wall and into my pool! :shock:

I am 5'6" too. And I don't have a deck yet. :shock: it makes sweeping very hard.

Hi Yaniv, One of these what? :) I'm not sure what you are referring to??

I have a solar cover and the winter cover that came with my pool, but that's it... I will be buying a new solar cover... I am leaving my pool up... Too much water to keep draining and replacing...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I got these steps last summer to replace the ladder that came with our pool. I love these steps. We cut our solar cover to fit around the steps. It works well. For the winter when we closed up the pool we took the steps out entirely. I got the steps from pool supply company off eBay. They were easy to put together. We weigh them down with bleach bottles filled with sand tied to the bottom step. This works very well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.