I've been on the BBB Method now since refilling last November. All of the number have come into alignment. Pool water looks great. I haven't seen any algae.
Here are the numbers
~35 ppm CYA
70 ppm TA
260 ppm CH
79 degF Temp
4.0 FC (Bleach)
-0.19 CSI (per http://www.poolcalculator.com)
One thing I've been tracking has been Muriatic Acid use. To maintain a constant pH, I need to add about 2 cups of 31.45% Muriatic Acid every other day. I'm wondering if that's normal?
Additional data that may be relevant:
* I do have a Spa with a spillway. The Spa is part of the normal circuit. So, when the pump runs water is flowing over the spillway. I typically run the pump 6 to 8 hours a day.
* In early November after refill, my TA was at 150 ppm. This is the TA in our tap water. Aeration via the spillway and Spa use plus Muriatic Acid has pulled the TA down by 80 ppm over 5 months.
* I'm seeing TA level out now. I suspect it's because the weather is warming up and I'm starting to adding water from the tap more often.
* I am not seeing a decrease in my upward pH drift.
* I have consistently been adding about 2 cups of Muriatic Acid every other day since refill this past November.