Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Light for AG?

1. Back To Top    #1

Light for AG?

My wife has stated that she would like a light in our pool and I kind of agree. Any recommendations on one for a 24 ft round hat holds up and does not leak? Do the ones the replace your return hinder circulation?
    Pool Size: 24' Lomart Whispering Wind II 13000 gallons
    Pool Type: Aboveground
    Pump:Hayward 1 1/2 HP Power Flo Matrix 2 Speed
    Filter: Hayward S230T 250lb Sand Filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Light for AG?

I'm not a big fan of the ones that go in the return. I have a nitelighter and it works great for us. It hangs over the edge under the top rail. Not too bright. Just enough for us. eBay, Amazon and other places online have them. They come in different wattages and colored also. The kids wanted a colored one so that's what we got.
    Here's an example http://www.nationaldiscountpoolsuppl...ovwapolin.html
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Light for AG?

Either a nigtelighter or maybe a couple/few of those magnetic stick on battery operated ones scattered around?
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

4. Back To Top    #4

I have the Night Lighter multi color. I like it and I found a great price on Ebay. Whatever you decide, shop around.
    Sharkline Reprieve 15x52 (3/14). Still using Intex 2650 Sand Filter with Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 3/4 HP pump (6/15). Solar Cover cut into strips for easy removal, (2) 2*10 Space Saver solar panels. Swim Jet HD Robot (by Aquabot) (3/15). Chlorine Liquidator (4 gal). 4 person hot tub. Hard pipe is the way to go for improved flow! Retired Lil Shark (3/15). Starite Max E Therm 333k BTU Propane Heater w/ 24 gal tank (7/15).

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by f3justusc View Post
    I have the Night Lighter multi color. I like it and I found a great price on Ebay. Whatever you decide, shop around.
    That's where I got mine also.
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.