18 Month Anniversary,

ComputerGuyInNOLA

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 20, 2012
Mandeville, Louisiana
Wow, I just passed my 18th month of being a member on TFP. I cannot thank all the regular contributors enough for all I have learned on this site. At 18 months I have never once had to slam my pool except at opening which was done by my pool builder. I have NEVER registered CC above 0. Pretty amazing considering the money pit that was my old pool at this same home nearly a decade ago. Of course that was before TFP and the empowerment that comes with knowledge. At first I checked my chemistry almost daily. You all were correct in that after I "learned" my pool I would not have to test as often. Now I don't even measure MA when I add it. CYA is not measured before adding but is done gradually, which I am doing now. I cannot believe how easy this is. My total chem. costs after 18 months is under $200.00. My tests today are as follows:

Salt 3300
PH 7.5
OTO CL 5
CYA 50
FAS/DPD CL 5
CC 0
TA 70
CH 260

On top of that I have had to clean my filter just once about a year ago and right now I am only 1psi above clean. All this is because of all the knowledge I have gained here so Thank You All for teaching me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 348
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.