Need opinion on Hayward Aquarite and Titanium Cell

May 23, 2010
Arizona
Hi,

I was looking in this forum and I did notice a thread discussing replacement cells from a company named titaniumcells.com. They offer a replacement to the Hayward T-15. This comes with a 3 year warranty.

As mentioned by me in another post, I am looking to replace my long gone Zodiac LM2-24 SWG.

I am wondering if I can invest in a Hayward Aquarite power center only and the replacement cell from titaniumcells.com. This I think would be cheaper than getting a complete system from Hayward or Pentair.

Any comments? Thanks for your time.

ifmx4ever

You could do that ... I am not sure we ever heard back from anyone that got one of the titaniumcells. There are also companies that are selling rebuilt SWG cells that would be even cheaper, but again no idea of the quality.

Are you sure the power center is that much cheaper than buying the entire setup?

We have had very mixed reports with third party replacement cells, though most of them were of other brands. There aren't enough reports on the forum to draw any real conclusions about titaniumcells.com in particular.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.