Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Aquabot Supreme with new pool

1. Back To Top    #1

New Aquabot Supreme with new pool

New pool is up and functioning now for about a week. My pool installer suggested the Aquabot Supreme, even though they are Hayward dealers only. So I took a chance and so far
    have been pleased with the results. Like anything new, there is a learning curve, and especially never having owed a pool. I have been fine tuning it everytime it's used. It been in the water probably 5 times. I will post pictures and you tube video soon
    12 x 26 Viking FG IG, Bermuda Model, 3 1/2' to 5', 7000 Gallons, Diamond Series Maya, Hayward 1 1/2 HP Maxflo VS, Hayward Stay Clear Plus Cart Filter C17502(S), Hayward Aqua Rite SWG w/T3 cell, Color Changing FIBERSTAR Lighting, Aqua Bot Supreme Robotic cleaner, Brushed Concrete with CCI Liberty Tan color, Taylor K-2006 test kit, Armor Foundation penetrating concrete sealer(lifetime warranty).

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Aquabot Supreme with new pool

Here is the video of it in action
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UM6vFtaGY
    12 x 26 Viking FG IG, Bermuda Model, 3 1/2' to 5', 7000 Gallons, Diamond Series Maya, Hayward 1 1/2 HP Maxflo VS, Hayward Stay Clear Plus Cart Filter C17502(S), Hayward Aqua Rite SWG w/T3 cell, Color Changing FIBERSTAR Lighting, Aqua Bot Supreme Robotic cleaner, Brushed Concrete with CCI Liberty Tan color, Taylor K-2006 test kit, Armor Foundation penetrating concrete sealer(lifetime warranty).

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by rmturner54 View Post
    Here is the video of it in action
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UM6vFtaGY
    Hey RMTurnee,

Are you still liking the Aquabot Supreme?
    Pool store just recommended it and I'm trying to compare to several others. Price is $999

4. Back To Top    #4

U have had no issues in 1 year of use. I use it year round. The only thing is its a little over kill for my small pool.