Aftermarket valves and parts for LQ

RobbieH

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Dallas, TX
Hey all,

Somewhere someone was talking about some aftermarket more heavy duty parts for the LQ, especially metering valves. Now, I can't find it. I did find this thread, but I thought someone had found some really heavy duty ones. If you know, could you post it here please?

Here's the thread I found, but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. That said, if you have tried these, could you give me an update?

http://www.troublefreepool.com/thre...o-the-needle-or-ball-valve-for-the-liquidator

I never tried the pinch valve, but it should work if you change the tubing out to something less stiff than the OEM tubing that comes on the LQ.

I searched for a long time for parts that would work, and the ones I found wound up costing as much as much as the Stenner setup I have now.

The float valves I found averaged about $40 a piece and I never found a flow meter that I thought would work.

It's pretty moot anyway. Hasa has a lifetime warranty on parts for the LQ.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.