I'm considering a solar cover for my pool to keep the temps up.
1) It looks like it'll interfere with my polaris pool vac. Do I take the vac out when it's covered, or just not run it?
2) I get a lot of tree debris- with a cover on, the skimmer isn't going to be able to get the stuff. And I'm guessing I can't skim the pool either with a net. How do you deal with leaves?
3) Will my pool guard alarm work with a solar cover?
4) Does the cover stay attached to the reel? So if my pool is 45' long, I need at least a 50 footer?
5) Is it more danerous for kids and dog if they fall on a solar cover?
My pool is a 45x12 with a love seat, step area, and it a small taper at the back, so it should be easy to have a reel at the end of the pool.