Are these new or have they been here before

I just went to Walmart and saw this in the pool isle. Probably still better then a pool store. I'm thinking I will test against my test kit just to compare. Have these been available before because this is the first time I have seen it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

A prime tenant of TFPC is to TRUST YOUR OWN TESTING.

If you go in there and compare the TF-100 to that strip reader (yes, it is worthless) you will doubt your own readings.

I know I have a dog in the fight, but the TF-100 is simply the most accurate Test Kit (and the K-2006) you can buy at an affordable price.

Print out that picture of that strip reader and hang it on the wall and throw darts at it.:D

The technology to read test strips has been around for years, but I have never seen test strip based system in Walmart before.

All test strip bases systems suffer from the same problems that test strips themselves have, leading to too much error to be useful.

Never saw this before... must be something new to push pool chemical sales.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.