Pool equipment/system questions

Apr 23, 2014
Orlando, Fl
Hello,

Is there anyone out there that actually purchased and installed this new product spectra light uv? I am in the process on having a complete pool renovation and replacing the whole pool system/equipment. I am interested on energy efficient and cost effective products. This project will consist of waterfall with slide. Can anyone give me an advice/ input. I was told that insurance cost will vary and cost too much. Can I also mix pentair product with hayward (heater) and Jandy (automated systems). Thanks in advance.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

If this is an outdoor residential pool, then we do not recommend the use of UV systems ... there is just no added benefit as you will still need to maintain the same chlorine levels.

It is usually fine to mix brands. Any automation systems will usually control any heater. But if you get a VS pump, it is usually required to have the matching brand automation so they will talk to each other.

There is lots of information to be found in Pool School if you have not read it already.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.