Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Kool Deck and Cantilever Edge Repair

1. Back To Top    #1

Kool Deck and Cantilever Edge Repair

As you can see I have a few areas that need repairing. Any thoughts on the best way to repair 1&3 and 2? For 1&3 is there a kool deck repair product that will match?

For 2, I saw E-Z Patch #6, which seems like it is exactly what I am looking for. Are there any other products that you know work well? Does anyone know if once you use this patch do you need to cover it with kool deck or some similar product, or does this product act as the kool deck?

When repairing all of the areas, should I do any prep work like acid washing the area first, or is just cleaning if sufficient? Are there any bonding agents I will need?

Also, is it an issue to leave these as is for awhile until I repair them?

Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Kool Deck and Cantilever Edge Repair

I have similar issues on opening last week. Many of these popouts

Paul
    Sterling Steel IGP lagoon 21' x 35' w/6' deep end, Pentair 5g LED lights (x2), Pentair Landscape LED light, Pentiar IntelliFlo VS pump, Pentair 420 Cartridge filter, Pentair IC20, 4 gas Tiki Torches, LoopLoc Ultra Loc II, Deck Jets(x3), Raised Planter Bed with 3 Pentair bronze sheer decents, AquaBot Breeze 4WD, Pentair Legend II

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Kool Deck and Cantilever Edge Repair

Paul
    Sterling Steel IGP lagoon 21' x 35' w/6' deep end, Pentair 5g LED lights (x2), Pentair Landscape LED light, Pentiar IntelliFlo VS pump, Pentair 420 Cartridge filter, Pentair IC20, 4 gas Tiki Torches, LoopLoc Ultra Loc II, Deck Jets(x3), Raised Planter Bed with 3 Pentair bronze sheer decents, AquaBot Breeze 4WD, Pentair Legend II