Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqua luminator- return jet help

1. Back To Top    #1
    Evans, GA

Aqua luminator- return jet help

Need some help here with the return jet. Since the water return is coming from the aqualuminator light. I can not rotate the thing to turn the direction of the water flow to where I want it. I have it pointed up, because of the polaris 65. If I take off the adaptor plate that covers the light. The water is basically spewing way up and under the rail to where it will run down the outside of the pool. I don't plan on using the p65 (biggest piece of junk ever) and vaccum manually.

How can I make the thing spin without messing up the light and making water get behind it?
    *~ Laura ~*
    27x52 Aquasphere Conquest AGP (approx.17,100 gal)
    1 HP Pentair Dynamo Pump & SD-40 Sand Filter
    TF-100 Test Kit
    BBB User- Salt Added

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aqua luminator- return jet help

You can loosen the retaining nut on the back that hold the light bulb in place. Once loosened a little push the bulb forward then you can rotate the diverter. You are suppose to be able to rotate it with out loosening the nut so when retighting the nut make it just tight enough so you can rotate the diverter and keep the water in the pool.
    Patriot Arcadia 15' round 52". Pentair Clean and Clear 100 sqft Cartridge filter, 1HP Optiflow pump, Goldline Aquatrol SWG. 2 - 4'x20' solar panels roof mounted. All rigid PVC plumbing. Resin Solar reel with 8mil Thermo-tex solar cover. 14 x 12 deck.

Ovation 15'x24'x52'' AG. Pentair System 3 150 SQ foot cartridge filter, 1 1/2 HP pump.