Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Volume of posts on TFP

1. Back To Top    #1
    North Las Vegas, NV

Volume of posts on TFP

I try to read or skim every post on TFP via the unread posts option. It takes a lot of work to keep up with.

I was just curious of the average number of posts per day or month or whatever. Does the forum admin/mods have any stats on this?

14.5K gal Plaster IGP, Intelliflo VS, EasyTouch 8, SWG, IntellipH, Clear and Clean 420 Cartridge Filter, Attached Spa, H400IDL2 NG Heater

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Volume of posts on TFP

It will probably triple the coming weeks then slow down slightly for a little while then ramp up when peoples pools turn green at the end of summer, then people are trying close, then it gets slower until the Australians show up

I know there is some data, but the new forum software since January is a bit different. Not sure if there true stats going back years though.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Silver Spring, MD

There were 150 posts yesterday. In june it will be ten or twenty times that many a day.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide
    Canberra Australia

Yup, you guys are going hard into summer, and we're coming into freezing down here.... lol.... I'll be opening my pool in October this year... Sounds weird doesn't it??? lol
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction

5. Back To Top    #5
    SW PA

It is weird Lacey! I couldn't imagine having Christmas in the hot summer time heat! Just weird because it never happens for me at least, living in PA!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter