I bought my SWG a few weeks ago but was just able to get it installed on Friday, 4-18-14.
It is currently set to run at 60% with the pump running for 5 hours. After the install I ran it for 2 days and here are the initial results.
Water temp 75
CH 700 (going to check this one again this week as the highest previous reading was 600)
The install was tricky as I didn't want to have to redo half my plumbing and valves. The PB left no rom to work with in ragrds to the pipe after the return valves so I spent the last several weeks talking to some plumbing guys to get their opinion. The best idea (and the one I used) came from a plumbing supply house near me. They suggested I try an attachment for a drill called a socket saver which allowed me to cut off the existing pipe just above a 2" socket and then continue the run with all 2" pipe. After all was measured and cut, assembly was rather simple except for the fact I cut one I piece 1/4" too short which required a cut and splice with a union to get the additional length needed. It not the prettiest job but so far it works like a champ with no leaks since the pump was first turned back on.
I will attempt provide some before and after pictures in another post. I still need to button up the wires I but wanted to wait until I was sure all was working correctly.