Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sta-rite max e therm heater question

1. Back To Top    #1

Sta-rite max e therm heater question

Once the water reaches the desired temperature, does the heater automatically turn off? New to the pool ownership and i have had problems heating the pool both times i tried this year. And yes, even people in new Orleans have to heat their pools every once in a while! Thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Sta-rite max e therm heater question

Yes it should, go to the Pentair Web site (Pentair bought Sta-rite). And do a search for the MaxEThem PDF files and download a manual.
    Dave

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks. I downloaded the manual earlier this morning. I changed the temperature to a higher setting and the heater shut off again. I re-started the heater and is running/heating again now. It seems like it should be simple, but it may not be simple enough for me!

At least i was smart enough this time tomput the equipment in service mode somthe filter pump would run all night while heating. The first time I didn't do that and i had to replace a sensor. All lessons cost money, huh?

Thanks again the the help.

4. Back To Top    #4

I too am a new pool owner. I have the Sta-rite Max E Therm heater for the pool and spa.
    I can't figure this thing out either.