Doing to good a job...

Apr 10, 2013
Dallas, TX
You guys are doing too good a job explaining the TFPC method! I used to love coming to this algae subforum to see all the amazing swamp to oasis pictures, but there's been hardly any lately - no new posts even in the past few days.

Time to take things into my own hands...

Ok newbies, here's how you get rid of your algae - you want to shock your pool by adding as many trichlor pucks as you can find. Ignore what these crazy people say about high CYA - it actually helps kill bacteria!

(There, now maybe we'll see some more good swamp pictures!)

They'll be here... they always come! The hot dog days of summer will bring the green monsters out of the deep ends while pool owners will run from the pool stores!

The HORROR!!!! They will come.... Muahahahaaaaa:twisted:

Just be patient! It snowed a couple days ago in a lot of the US! About a month from now... when everyone realizes they only have a week to get the sludge clear before Memorial Day weekend. that's when it will explode. And I hope you log in and do you share of typing answers!

Yeah, I'm thinking this ridiculous lingering cold is sort of delaying things. I love the green to clean threads! I go easy on the advice though. Good to let the experts handle it.

I'm great with input though! Mine always has a "but wait till you hear from the experts" note somewhere in there...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.