New to the Forum

Apr 9, 2014
Winter Haven, FL
I have a couple posts out there, but I think I will officially post here. My name's Jason, I currently live in Florida. I moved down here from PA a little over a year ago. We just rented a house that has a pool, and with most stuff I don't know about I go to the Forum's first as I find I get the most help from them, and usually do not have to wait very long for an answer. My pool is 16x32 IG. I need to update my signature a little my landlord just replaced my SWG because the cell went bad. My new SWG is a solaxx PureChlor. Don't know if there is a model. I do not have a test kit yet, cause my landlord is going the pool store route to get the pool cleaned up. It's cloudy right now after some algae in it. So she is fixing it, and then I need to maintain it. Once it is good, I will probably do pool store tests till I can get the test kit, hopefully next month. I have been reading pool school, and various threads around here. I know you guys will be able to answer any of my questions. I'll post a pic of my pool yesterday morning. Its gotten a little less green looking but cloudy.

972872_10203627925838882_1927197113_n.jpg

Welcome to TFP Jason! You've got a friend in Pennsylvania! :mrgreen: