Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Member where can I find a Splash superpool?

1. Back To Top    #1

New Member where can I find a Splash superpool?

I'm a new member - not a pool owner yet. I'm very interested in getting an Omega 12' round by Splash - but I can't find them anywhere. I'm in Southern California. I have an Australian Shepherd that needs pool therapy. Does anyone know where I can find one online? I have tried the Splash web site and it wasn't much help.

Also to those of you with soft sided pools, Do you leave your pools up year around? I'm a bit concerned about sun damage.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Member where can I find a Splash superpool?

Did you put in the info to find a dealer near you? I saw a number to their main office on their home page. Maybe try and call. I'm sure they would be happy to help you!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

I live in East central Georgia and left a soft sided Intex pool up for 3 years. It was in full sun with out problems other that a tree falling on it. Maybe lacygirl will comment on her pool. I have never heard of splash pools but there is a lot of forum chatter on Intex pools.
    I found one here http://www.ricksspa.com/showcaseprod....htm?id=-34607
    Gerry
    27' x 54" AG Salt Water Pool Installed 2014, Hayward 23" Sand Filter, 1 HP 2-Speed Power-Flo Matrix Pump, AQ-TROL SWG, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Hi there, your pool looks similar to Arthurs pools... http://www.arthurspools.com/portablepools.htm Arthurs pools can make a portable pool up to 8 foot deep... I love that idea...lol... I'll be honest and say I've never heard of Splash pools, but they look like a solid pool...

I've owned a Bestway soft sided pool and now I own an Intex softsided pool.... Both are awesome....
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks so much! I'm looking into Ricks Spa website.