New IG pool Long Island NY..updated with more pics

Re: New IG pool Long Island NY

pool.jpg

So here is the location of where it will be. The steps will be about 3 feet into the the existing patio, then they will use the same pavers to finish around the pool. I will have 6 ft of pavers on the left right up to the house on the left. I will post the design pics later.

I'd rather have a pool than grass! :mrgreen: Can't wait to see it progress!

Well, if they do dig, make sure you post lots of pics! Good Luck!!! :goodjob:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Ooooooh weeeeeee! Look at that pool! No more grass cutting for you! :mrgreen: This is going to be an awesome back yard!!!

My husband loves that I filled up the back yard with the pool and cut his mowing time down! :lol:

How cool! After they dug the hole, what did they put on the bottom that is gray?

That's concrete, they will backfill dirt on top, then another 3 or 4 inches of concrete on top, which then will be covered with pavers.

Ooooooh weeeeeee! Look at that pool! No more grass cutting for you! :mrgreen: This is going to be an awesome back yard!!!

My husband loves that I filled up the back yard with the pool and cut his mowing time down! :lol:

Haha, actually I have a nice ride on mower. I like doing cutting my grass. I have plenty in the front of the house left.

WOW, looking good. Congrats on the build. I'm glad it doesn't take as long as it does here...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.