Jersey Pool

Jun 24, 2013
So...my back yard was originally tree lot and a little below grade, although the township says the swale was to the right through other owners yards to the woods. In reality, I had a small wooded pond when it rained. I had a topographic survey performed. The neighbors were irascible by my pool oasis retreat. After all, the previous property owners were here for 10 years and tree lot provided privacy for them and a place to blow leaves from their yard, but, my theory and vision of property improvement will prevail! My liner salt pool is 3.5" above grade as you will tell from the photos. Instead of backfilling with stone, I used fill dirt that compacted to 95 PSI. Twenty four tandem truck loads of dirt were brought in and I waited 4 months for compaction prior to concrete surround pour. Here are some pics:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.