Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

New Pool

Hi this is our first pool build. So many of you have been so generous with your pictures and advice which has been a tremendous help. So I'm putting some up too. The basic info: in ground, vinyl liner, galv steel frame, cantilever concrete coping, salt water, concrete patio, 4-8 ft deep, heater (northeast). Now hopefully I can attach some pictures next.......

2. Back To Top    #2

New Pool

Welcome to TFP !
    It's best to put your pic's at a photo hosting site like flckr, photobucket,etc, then link them to the forum.
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: New Pool

Glad you found TFP, welcome. We love to see new pools in progress!
    23,000 gallon in ground pool with rock waterfall and spillover spa, Aqualink control system, Polaris 380 cleaner, Purex Triton Clean&Clear Plus cartridge filter. Located in The Woodlands, Texas.

Pool owner since Nov 2008, Trouble Free since April 2009. Happy to help when I can.

4. Back To Top    #4

Some before pictures....
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Back To Top    #5

Nice spot to put one in. Looks like you may already have a nice little pool cabana already there.
    34,000 gal, IG vinyl lagoon shape, Pentair intelliflo varible speed 3hp varible speed pump, 2hp varible speed sheer descent pump, 520 clean an clear cartridge filter, letro legend with booster pump, 8ft bench with two 3ft sheer decents, 3 Pentair Magic Flow Laminar Jets, Intellibrite 5g led lighting, Build currently in progress