ScreenLogic - how do you turn off both "pool" and "spa"

mkmkmkmk

Dec 31, 2013
Northridge, CA
I can't seem to figure out how to turn the system off from the ScreenLogic iOS remote. If I'm in pool mode, I press the green Pool button but it doesn't turn off. If I press Spa, it switches to spa mode. Pressing Spa again doesn't turn it off.

Is it possible to turn off both Pool & Spa mode from ScreenLogic?

On my iOS, green button is on, grey is off. I can turn either off or on. I can also use the features page to turn on things such as high speed or waterfall without being in pool or spa mode. My understanding is that pool mode enables the programmed timing and SWG. If I turn in high speed without being in pool mode, I get high speed of course, but no SWG.

I know this doesn't really help, but it sounds like something is programmed wrong. I'd try to give more details, but I live 12 hours away from the pool. (Wife and I are geographically separated due to military, which is the main reason for my automation.)

If you have Easy Touch set up to provide a delay for the heater to cool down, then the pump will not turn off until after a 10 minute delay. The PC app has the ability to allow you to cancel the delay and have the pump turn off immediately. The Android app (I don't know about the iPhone app) does not have a provision to cancel the delay, so you have to wait the 10 minutes after you press OFF to have the pump stop. I do wish Pentair would update the mobile apps to include the cancel delay and also the schedule set up features that the PC has.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.