Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: ScreenLogic - how do you turn off both "pool" and "spa"

1. Back To Top    #1

ScreenLogic - how do you turn off both "pool" and "spa"

I can't seem to figure out how to turn the system off from the ScreenLogic iOS remote. If I'm in pool mode, I press the green Pool button but it doesn't turn off. If I press Spa, it switches to spa mode. Pressing Spa again doesn't turn it off.

Is it possible to turn off both Pool & Spa mode from ScreenLogic?

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: ScreenLogic - how do you turn off both "pool" and "spa"

Are you trying to shut the pump off via the remote? You have to always been in either pool or spa mode. Most times you are always in pool mode.
    Paul
    http://www.gastekservices.com A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you. If you would like to provide a review of the help I provided, please use the following link to leave a review. gastek - Google Search,

3. Back To Top    #3

ScreenLogic - how do you turn off both "pool" and "spa"

On my iOS, green button is on, grey is off. I can turn either off or on. I can also use the features page to turn on things such as high speed or waterfall without being in pool or spa mode. My understanding is that pool mode enables the programmed timing and SWG. If I turn in high speed without being in pool mode, I get high speed of course, but no SWG.

I know this doesn't really help, but it sounds like something is programmed wrong. I'd try to give more details, but I live 12 hours away from the pool. (Wife and I are geographically separated due to military, which is the main reason for my automation.)
    14.5K gal Plaster IGP, Intelliflo VS, EasyTouch 8, SWG, IntellipH, Clear and Clean 420 Cartridge Filter, Attached Spa, H400IDL2 NG Heater

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Try going into your apps manager and close the app and restart it.
    Factory Warranty Station for:
    Jandy/Zodiac, Pentair, Sta-Rite, Raypak, Polaris,
    and Paramount pool cleaning systems.

5. Back To Top    #5

If you have Easy Touch set up to provide a delay for the heater to cool down, then the pump will not turn off until after a 10 minute delay. The PC app has the ability to allow you to cancel the delay and have the pump turn off immediately. The Android app (I don't know about the iPhone app) does not have a provision to cancel the delay, so you have to wait the 10 minutes after you press OFF to have the pump stop. I do wish Pentair would update the mobile apps to include the cancel delay and also the schedule set up features that the PC has.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.