New and looking for information about above ground pools

Okay after reading pool school I decided to do with the AquaPro 200 SQ. FT. Cartridge Filter System 2-HP 2-Speed Pump instead of the AquaPro 24" Sand Filter System 2-HP Pump. Its the only option my pool store offers for a 2 speed pump and I was worried about electricity costs. I hope the cartridge filter is just as good as the sand and I won't kick my self in the *** later. I haven't singed the docs yet so I can still change it if needed.

Okay after reading pool school I decided to do with the AquaPro 200 SQ. FT. Cartridge Filter System 2-HP 2-Speed Pump instead of the AquaPro 24" Sand Filter System 2-HP Pump. Its the only option my pool store offers for a 2 speed pump and I was worried about electricity costs. I hope the cartridge filter is just as good as the sand and I won't kick my self in the *** later. I haven't singed the docs yet so I can still change it if needed.

Hi Chad, was curious if you did indeed buy the saltwater 8000 and the Aqua Pro 200 sq ft cartridge filter 2-HP 2 Speed Pump and if so how are both working for you? I am looking at buying the exact same pool and filter/pump. Please give me your feedback thus far.

Hi Chad, was curious if you did indeed buy the saltwater 8000 and the Aqua Pro 200 sq ft cartridge filter 2-HP 2 Speed Pump and if so how are both working for you? I am looking at buying the exact same pool and filter/pump. Please give me your feedback thus far.

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I'm also looking at this same pool and the Aqua Pro 190sqft filter. Are you guys happy with them both still?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.