Aqua Plus time clock won't keep time

boyr

Apr 14, 2014
Raleigh
Hi, new to the forum, hoping someone might have some ideas on this one ... opened our pool about 2 weeks ago. From the panel, all functions appear to be working, can turn on/off pumps, lights, etc., sensors appear to be working & reading realistic data, but the timeclock will not keep time. At first, I thought maybe we were having power interruptions, but finally I reset the clock and watched it for five minutes - no change. Also, I read in the manual that even with power interrupt, the timeclock is expected to keep time for up to 7 hours.

Anyway, I am baffled, especially given that all other panel functions are working fine. I can set and reset the timeclock, but it will not keep time.

Any thoughts on what could be the problem?

Thanks...

Just an update that I thought might be interesting - last night, the temp here dropped pretty low, and triggered the freeze protection; got up this morning, and the pump was running. So, it would seem that the temp sensor is working just fine, and the panel can correctly turn on the pump when the temp drops below freezing.

The clock is still reading the same day/time I set it at 3 days ago...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.